Hotel Oesterport does everything we can to ensure the safety of our guests.
In this time we need to take extra good care of ourselves and each other:
In addition to our regular daily routines, we have launched the following initiatives:
· We follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish authorities day by day.
· Stands and bottles of hand sanitizers are available for all our guests in all public areas of the hotel.
· In our breakfast restaurant there are hand sanitizers and disposable gloves as well as face masks if needed.
· In addition to our daily cleaning we continuously disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, counters, payment machines etc.
· We have screened our reception and bar with transparent infection screens in plexiglass.
· We use UV-light-technology to our smartphones in all rooms which removes all bacteria from the screen, cover and key card.
· If cases of infections among our employees or guests occur, we will contact the health authorities immediately and implement a coordinated plan based on their recommendations and guidelines
In our meeting room we ensure the following:
· Bottles and hand sanitizers are available in our meeting room.
· We follow the authorities’ instructions for distancing requirements.
· Office supplies and AV-equipment in the meeting room are disinfected regularly
· Catering is served according to the authorities’ instructions.
· We provide plenty of ventilation in the room before and after.
· The meeting room is located on the ground floor – separated from the rest of the hotels’ guests with its own toilet facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you.